CLICK BADGE TO ENTER THE ONLINE REPORTING SITE
Welcome to the Colerain Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a
report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Colerain Township limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file
your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records at no cost.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed by a Colerain Police Supervisor.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Colerain Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and
Supplements, Extra Patrol Requests, Vacation Checks, Drug Tips
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples
on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please
call the Colerain Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency
513-321-2677) to file your report.